Abstract submission will start on the 19th of March 2015.
- Paper submission: 19/3/2015 – 15/08/2015
- Communication regarding the acceptance of papers for oral presentations: 1/09/2015 – 15/9/2015
Please note you must be registered in order to present your accepted communication at the conference.
- Please submit your abstract by uploading a Microsoft Word document.
- Your Word document should only have the abstract body and references if applicable. Author names and Affiliations should be added in the appropriate windows of the submission page.
- Your abstract body should be less than 400 words and should not include any visual data.
- Abstracts submitted for oral presentations will be evaluated by the scientific committee and session chairs. Those abstracts not selected will be added to the list of poster presentations.
- Please note that you can submit only one abstract as a presenter.
- Abstracts must be submitted on-line.
- Abstract submissions will require the affiliation details of the presenting author.
Posters will be exhibited from Monday, October 19th at 9.00h until Thursday, October 22nd at 18.00h
Each paper’s size (recommended): (950mm x1380mm)